The recent strike in April 2018 against Syria by the USA, UK and France, due to the alleged use of chemical weapon by the Assad Syrian government against ‘rebel’ areas, is a bit part being played out by a small Aries period deep down within the Age of Aquarius – a stronger Aries period is yet to come.
The world is in the Libra sub-age (1970-2148), which contains 12 micro-ages, and the current micro-age is the Gemini micro-age (Dec 2014 – Nov 2029). This also contains 12 nano-ages of almost 15 months each. The world is currently in an Aries nano-age and overflow (Mar 2016 – Jun 2017 – Sep 2018) with the second half (June 2017 – Sep 2018) more powerful than the first half.
The major influence of this Aries nano-age and overflow is war, conflict or mishaps. It is the same level of Aries that produced the previous two Iraq Wars. The Allied invasion of Iraq in March 2003 was the most significant military event associated with the previous Aries quasi nano-age (February 2003 – May 2004). That was also that period when bombings around the world were almost nightly news on the TV – including many suicide bombings.
Whereas it is surprising (and encouraging) that no medium level warfare has occurred in this Aries period to date, but there has certainly been conflicts, excessive posturing, war of words and other war-like developments to a much greater extent than normal.
One example was the recent war of words between president Trump and North Korea a few months back when nuclear ballistic missiles were supposedly being aimed at the USA. China and the USA have been at the brink of a trade war over tariffs and intellectual property. Russia and the UK, supported by its allies, have been very aggressive towards each other following the attempted murder of two Russians living in the UK, with the culprit most likely Russia. Even Spain got into the action by forcibly overthrowing the regional government in Barcelona for having the temerity of holding a referendum to leave Spain.
Events associated with Aries include anything involving military forces or their weapons, especially missiles, bombs and rockets, major calamities such as hurricanes and earthquakes that create damage, the explosion of anything, any attack including cyberattacks, mass shootings, fires, collisions and crashes. Sport, including major games, is also Aries.
Some more examples of a pumped up Aries include:
- In response to a suspected chemical weapons attack on a rebel-held town, the U.S. military launches 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at an air base in Syria. Russia describes the strikes as an “aggression“, adding they significantly damage U.S.–Russia ties.
- The U.S. drops the world’s largest non-nuclear weapon, at an ISIL base in Afghanistan.
- Computers around the world are hit by a large-scale ransomware cyberattack, which goes on to affect at least 150 countries.
- A terrorist bombing attack at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England kills 22 people and injures over 500.
- An Islamic terror attack on London Bridge, United Kingdom kills 8 and injures 48
- Two terrorist attacks are simultaneously carried out by five terrorists belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) against the Iranian Parliament building and the Mausoleum of Ruhollah Khomeini, both in Tehran, Iran, leaving 17 civilians dead and 43 wounded. It becomes the first ISIL attack in Iran.
- A fire at Grenfell Tower in London kills 71 people.
- Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) fire six surface-to-surface mid-range ballistic missiles from domestic bases targeting ISIL forces in response to the terrorist attacks in Tehran earlier that month.
- The Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul, Iraq, is destroyed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
- A series of cyberattacks using the Petya malware begins, affecting organizations in Ukraine.
- Russia and China urge North Korea to halt its missile and nuclear programs after it successfully tested its first intercontinental ballistic missile
- The Unite the Right rally is held in Charlottesville, Virginia, by a variety of white nationalist and other far-right groups; a counter-protestor, is killed after being hit by a car.
- The first observation of a collision of two neutron stars is hailed as a breakthrough in multi-messenger astronomy
- A military operation targeting Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar “seems a textbook example of ethnic cleansing”, according to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- Hurricane Harvey strikes the United States as a Category 4 hurricane, causing catastrophic damage to Houston. At least 108 deaths are recorded, and total damage reaches $US125 billion, making Harvey the costliest natural disaster in United States history.
- North Korea conducts its sixth and most powerful nuclear test.
- The Caribbean and United States are struck by Hurricane Irma, a Category 5 hurricane that is the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic basin outside the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. The storm causes at least 146 deaths and $US64 billion in damage.
- Just two weeks after Hurricane Irma struck the Caribbean, Hurricane Maria strikes similar areas, making landfall on Dominica as a Category 5 hurricane, and Puerto Rico as a Category 4 hurricane. Maria caused at least 112 deaths and damages estimated in excess of $US91 billion
- Iraqi Kurdistan votes in a referendum to become an independent state, in defiance of Iraq; by October 15, the crisis escalates into a short-lived armed conflict over disputed territories.
- Fifty-eight people are killed and 851 injured when Stephen Paddock opens fire on a crowd in Las Vegas, surpassing the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting as the deadliest mass shooting perpetrated by a lone gunman in U.S. history.
- A massive blast caused by a truck bombing in Mogadishu, Somalia kills at least 512 people and injures 316 others.
- Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is placed under house arrest, as the military take control of the country. He resigns six days later, after 37 years of rule.
- A mosque attack in Sinai, Egypt kills 305 worshippers and leaves hundreds more wounded.
- Russia is banned from the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea by the International Olympic Committee, following an investigation into state-sponsored doping (the Pisces nano-age overflow is the same period as the Aries nano-age)
- The Iraqi military announces that it has “fully liberated” all of Iraq’s territory from “ISIS terrorist gangs” and retaken full control of the Iraqi-Syrian border.
- Turkey announces the beginning of a military offensive to capture a portion of northern Syria from Kurdish forces, amidst the ongoing Kurdish–Turkish conflict.
- SpaceX successfully conducts its maiden flight of its most powerful rocket to date, the Falcon Heavy, from LC39A at John F. Kennedy Space Center.
- The 2018 Winter Olympics were held in South Korea.
- A school shooting occurs at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killing 17 people and injuring 17.
- Iran Aseman Airlines Flight 3704 crashes in the Zagros Mountains, en route from Tehran to Yasuj. All 65 passengers and crew members perish.
- In over 800 cities internationally, people participate in student-led demonstrations against gun violence and mass shootings, calling for stronger gun control in the “March for Our Lives”.
- At least 64 people die in a fire at a shopping and entertainment complex in the Russian city of Kemerovo.
- At least 78 people die in a fire in the police headquarters of Valencia, Venezuela.
- The 2018 Commonwealth Games are held in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- A semi-truck collides with a bus carrying the Humboldt Broncos ice hockey junior team in Saskatchewan, Canada, killing 15 and injuring 14 people.
- At least 70 people are reported to have died, with hundreds suffering injuries, after a sarin chemical attack in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Syria’s Eastern Ghouta.
Even if no actual major military conflict occurs, such as the last two Gulf wars in the last two Aries nano-ages and overflows, Aries engenders aggression and over-assertiveness, and this has certainly been the case since the arrival of the Aries nano-age in March 2016. Only in the last few weeks we were told about plans for rules of military engagement for war or conflict in space as if Star Wars is becoming an actual reality.
However, the world is now faced with cyberwar as the evidence suggests that the Russians have used the internet to wage war on the USA by helping a candidate that they prefer to win the election. It is also widely alleged that the Russians have also targeted a number of European countries to either destabilize them or promote Russian interests. Mark Zuckerberg in his address to a Congressional committee on 10 April 2018, stated that Facebook was at war with Russian meddling and interference.
Where is all this leading? In the short term, we can expect another period of heightened tensions associated with the sting-in-the-tail of the Aries nano-age overflow later in 2018. The Aries nano-age overflow is the identical time-frame as the Pisces nano-age, and the Pisces nano-age has 12 pica ages (of approximately 5 weeks each). All periods involved with the astrological ages, except those based on decans, can be divided into 12 sub-periods.
The above ephemeris provides the details the 12 pica ages of the Pisces nano-age (and Aries nano-age overflow) with the Aries sting-in-the-tail highlighted in red and commencing sometime in July, and concluding sometime in September 2018. This is the final most potent time for Aries in the approximate 30 months Aries nano-age and overflow. We should expect the worse for this period, but fortunately, it has a very short shelf life with the Aries emphasis not only disappearing in September 2018, but also encountering its opposite sign of Libra as the first decan of the following Aquarius nano-age.
 2017, Wikipedia, Retrieved 06:49, April 11, 2018, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2017&oldid=835402690
 2018, Wikipedia, Retrieved 07:42, April 12, 2018, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2018&oldid=836027087
Further resources from Terry MacKinnell
www.macro-astrology.com – details of purchasing the book available
The Age of Aquarius for Dummies – explains the structure and sub-periods associated with the astrological ages
Aquarian Age Economics – Examines the relationship between macro-astrology and financial cycles
Generational Astrology – Know your astrological generation as defined by the sub-periods of the astrological ages.
Facebook – keep up to date with what is happening